Meetings will take place on Fridays at the Thorburn Education Center. The GSRP Advisory Council meeting schedule for 2015-2016 is listed below:
October 30, December 11, January 22, March 11, April 29, May 27 (all meetings take place from 9 – 12).
The Thorburn Education Center is located on the IISD Campus at: 2630 W. Howell Rd. in Mason. For meeting agendas, minutes and other documents, please visit http://inghamgreatstart.org/gsrp-advisory-council-meeting-information/.
For more information contact Corrie Mervyn at email@example.com
About the Great Start Readiness Program (GSRP)
The Great Start Readiness Program (GSRP) is a quality preschool experience for children who will be four years of age by September 1, 2016 for 2016/17 school year. The Great Start Readiness Program is a state funded preschool program that is free to all eligible participants. GSRP is taught by a certified teacher and a credentialed associate teacher. A variety of GSRP programs are available in the Ingham area, please check with your local participating school for information on whether they offer Full Day and/or Part Day programs in your area. The GSRP programs include preschool classroom experiences, parental support, resources, and home visits. Parents are encouraged and welcomed to participate in classroom activities.
Download the FREE PRESCHOOL joint recruitment brochure
Participating School Districts & Community Agency Sites
- CACS Head Start, (517) 482-1504
- Child and Family Charities, (517) 484-8444
- Dansville Preschool and Child Development Center, (517) 623-6904
- Early Learning Children’s Community at LCC Lansing, (517) 483-1100
- East Lansing Public Schools, (517) 333-7439
- Haslett Public Schools/MSU Child Dev. Lab, (517) 339-6045/ (517)355-190
- Holt Public Schools, (517) 694-3411
- KidTime Child Development Center, (517) 887-6673
- Lansing School District, (517) 755-3390
- Leslie Public Schools, (517) 589-5151/ (517) 643-6959
- Liz’s Breadcrumbs Daycare Center (517) 485-5280
- Mason Public Schools, (517) 755-3390
- Mid Michigan Leadership Academy in Lansing, (517) 485-5379
- Oak Park YMCA in Lansing, (517) 827-9636
- Okemos Public Schools, (517) 706-5023
- Stockbridge Community Schools, (517) 851-7735 x3207
- Waverly School District, (517) 319-3021
- Webberville Community Schools, (517) 521-3071 x223
- Williamston Community Schools, (517) 655-4637
Decisions for Great Start Readiness Program preschool enrollment are based on individual family experiences, one or more of these experiences may qualify your child: abuse, addiction, challenging behaviors, change in guardianship, child development concerns, environmental risks, English as a 2nd language, family income, family school difficulties, mental health and single parent home due to a variety of factors.
Child Must be 4 years old by September 1, 2016 (but not 5) for the 2016/17 school year.
For more information contact Wendy Boyce at firstname.lastname@example.org