Sharing from our partners at the Early Childhood Investment Corporation (ECIC)
The Early Childhood Investment Corporation is hiring! Currently there are 2 part-time openings for Program Co-Coordinators.
As a member of the Family and Parent Leadership Team, the Program Co-Coordinator will:
- Co-coordinate the statewide parent leadership group, working with parents as valued contributors and partners.
- Be responsible for drafting learning agendas and meeting materials, co-facilitating meetings, engaging members in between meetings and compiling quarterly program reports.
- Provide programmatic monitoring site visits to Local Leadership Groups throughout Michigan’s Home Visiting Initiative.
- Present and represent the organization publicly.
- Play a key role as an advocate for the importance of family voice within the larger early childhood system.
These part-time Michigan-based positions are remote, working with a primary office from home with travel to Lansing (up to 12 days per year) and statewide travel (up to 18 days per year) to program sites throughout Michigan.
To access the full position description and to apply to this position please select this link. Application deadline is August 2, 2019.
Please share widely with your networks!