Sharing from our partners at the Ingham County Health Department:
The Ingham County Health Department (ICHD) and other local healthcare providers receive a limited supply of vaccine each week. Ingham County is currently vaccinating some people/groups in the Priority 1B Group. Please note that it will take several weeks or months to vaccinate everyone in Phase 1B.
Segments open for vaccination in Ingham County are:
- Law enforcement
- Shelter workers
- Corrections workers
- Pre-kindergarten through high school teachers, support staff who usually have direct contact with children
- Child care workers who usually have direct contact with children
- People age 65 and up
If you are interested in getting the vaccine, please CLICK HERE. When your prioritization group is reached, you will receive a link to schedule an appointment. It will be several weeks or months before the vaccine becomes available to the general public. At this time, ICHD primarily offers the Pfizer vaccine.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, please check out the following resources:
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Document
- Fact Sheet about the COVID-19 Vaccine Trials
- COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheets
For additonal information about COVID-19 and Ingham County, please visit http://hd.ingham.org/DepartmentalDirectory/CommunicableDisease/Coronavirus(COVID19).aspx
Please share this information widely with your networks and communities.