Are you a new or expecting parent?
Join us for a virtual baby fair to learn how to be better prepared for your best adventure yet! Learn about resources available to you, important information, and ask questions to experts.
Wednesday, July 14, 2021 from
Thursday, July 29, 2021 from
Participating MDHHS Programs:
- Newborn Screening
- BioTrust for Health
- Infant Safe Sleep
- Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Program
- Women, Infants, & Children (WIC)
- Vital Records
- Early Hearing Detection Intervention
- Maternal Infant Health Program
- Birth Defects Education and Outreach
- State Breastfeeding Initiative
- Children’s Special Healthcare Services
- Eat Safe Fish
To register, click HERE. For more information, please contact Kristen Thompson at ThompsonK23@michigan.gov or (517) 284-4992.
Please share the attached flyer with community partners and any families that may be interested.