The GSRP Administrative Council is an advisory group for the Great Start Readiness Program Providers in the Ingham ISD service area.
The GSRP Administrative Council meets monthly, and all meeting will be held virtually until further notice. Meeting schedule for the 2020-2021 school year is listed below:
- September 9, 2020 (10:00 – 11:00)
- October 9, 2020 (9:00 – 10:00)
- November 4, 2020 (10:00 – 11:00)
- December 11, 2020 (9:00 – 10:00)
- January 13, 2021 (10:00 – 11:00)
- February 12, 2021 (9:00 – 10:00)
- March 3, 2021 (10:00 – 11:00)
- April 16, 2021 (9:00 – 10:00)
- May 5. 2021 (10:00 – 11:00)
- June 11, 2021 (9:00 – 10:00)
For more information contact Corrie Mervyn at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Great Start Readiness Program (GSRP)
The Great Start Readiness Program (GSRP) is a quality preschool experience for children who will be four years of age by September 1, 2018 for 2018/19 school year. The Great Start Readiness Program is a state funded preschool program that is tuition free for eligible families. GSRP is taught by a credentialed teachers and associate teachers. A variety of GSRP programs are available in the Ingham area. Please check with your local participating school for information on whether they offer Full Day and/or Part Day programs in your area. The GSRP programs include preschool classroom experiences, parental support, resources, and home visits. Parents are encouraged and welcomed to participate in classroom activities.
Ingham Preschool Recruitment Guidelines
The updated Ingham Preschool Recruitment Guidelines Booklet for the 2019-20 school year has been released. This resource is designed for staff to use when speaking with families about preschool, and includes information regarding preschool application and enrollment, eligibility, locations, and other early childhood resources. The booklet is not intended for distribution to families. Contact Wendy Boyce at email@example.com with any questions.
For more information on Head Start, GSRP and tuition-based preschools in the area, visit our website at www.inghampreschool.org.
Participating School Districts & Community Agency Sites
- CACS Head Start: (517) 482-1504
- Dansville Preschool and Child Development Center: (517) 623-6904
- Early Learning Children’s Community at LCC Lansing: (517) 483-1100
- East Lansing Public Schools: (517) 333-7439
- Haslett Public Schools/MSU Child Development Lab: (517) 339-6045 and (517) 355-1900
- Holt Public Schools: (517) 694-3411
- KidTime Child Development Center: (517) 887-6673
- Lansing School District: (517) 755-3390
- Leslie Public Schools: (517) 589-5151 and (517) 643-6959
- Liz’s Breadcrumbs Daycare Center: (517) 485-5280
- Mason Public Schools: (517) 755-3390
- Okemos Public Schools: (517) 706-5023
- Stockbridge Community Schools: (517) 851-7735 x3207
- Waverly School District: (517) 319-3021
- Webberville Community Schools: (517) 521-3071 x223
- Williamston Community Schools: (517) 655-4637
Decisions for Great Start Readiness Program preschool enrollment are based on individual family experiences, one or more of these experiences may qualify your child: family income, abuse, addiction, challenging behaviors, change in guardianship, child development concerns, environmental risks, English as a 2nd language, family school difficulties, mental health and single parent home due to a variety of factors.
Eligible children must be 4 years old by September 1, 2018 (but not 5) for the 2018/19 school year.
For more information contact Wendy Boyce at firstname.lastname@example.org